1. A squeeze. To use a lunch box with a good box hardness, try to choose a thick and stiff lunch box. When you choose a bio-based lunch box, you can use your hands to gently squeeze on both sides of the lunch box to get a rough idea of the hardness of the box. Good or bad.
2. Look at the outer packaging. It is necessary to carefully check whether the packaging label is marked with the contents of “product name, producer name, factory address, product execution standard, production date, shelf life, sanitation license” and other national regulations. If the label content is incomplete or irregular, It is best not to buy such a lunch box.
3. Look at the seal. The general lunch box should be sealed in a plastic packaging bag. The packaging bag should not be damaged. The tightly packed lunch box is easily polluted by the environment, and the hygiene cannot be guaranteed.
4. Look at the box mouth. Note that the mouth of the box is smooth and smooth, without waste edges and burrs. The cup should be clean and transparent, uniform in thickness, free of impurities, bubbles, water lines, and no fisheye stiffness.
5. Look at the box. The color of the good-quality bio-based lunch box should have a uniform color and clear outline, and the box mouth should not have obvious depressions and wrinkles.
Contact Number：13303518222 General Manager He /15635075506 Ma manager 15035127770 Liu manager
Company Address：No. 3, Phase I, Xiaowei Industrial Park, Yangqu Park, Taiyuan, Shanxi Comprehensive Reform Demonstration Zone
Shanxi Newell environmental protection technology co., LTD All rights reserved 晋ICP备19001253号-1 Site map 技术支持：